Feisty Little Lady - Gypsy Cat

Morning Tea thinking back a few days to this photo being taken.  This feisty little lady 'Gypsy' cat found me in December 2016.  She was lost and frightened.  Sadly, yesterday, after two weeks of vets visits, being on a drip etc. the kindest thing was to let her sleep in peace and be comfortable.  After 25 years this is the first time I do not have a cat as part of my family.  This morning I celebrate:

 Pussccini -1997 - 2015 (March) - came at 8 weeks old - fell asleep aged 18
Caspian 2000 - 2021 (Oct) - arrived aged about 18 months in a flea ridden mess - fell asleep aged 22
Gypsy Cat 2016 - 2022 (Sept) - arrived lost and angry, aged about 6 years - fell asleep aged 10
and to the cats I have fostered and found new homes for
 Cleo, Mr Tash and Prince Siegfried.

Comments